This code formalizes Scandicast practices and makes clear that, recognizing differences in cultures and legal requirements, we expect that wherever our products and the components that comprise them are produced, they are produced in a manner compatible with the high standards that contribute to the outstanding reputation of Scandicast. We are committed to continue improvement by working together and complying with agreed processes across business and functions. Customers and Suppliers are required to comply with this code and to have and maintain practices similar to those in the Scandicast code of ethics. Full code of conduct text (PDF)
- Scandicast meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations and striving to a zero tolerance approach to our business of any sort through continuous improvement in our processes, products and services.
- We are ethical, responsible and fully comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We are dedicated to provide a safe place of work for all our employees, contractors and visitors to our facilities.
- Efficient use of resources and energy contributes to environmental and cost-effective operation low impact. Scandicast is focusing its efforts on a reduction in electricity, gas and consumption of other resources. Other important topics include waste avoidance, recycling in a total energy management system.
- Health, safety and Environment
• Employees and those working on our premises, or on our behalf.
• Environmental aspects prevention and reduction according to financial and technical capability
- Customer satisfaction:
• Right quality
• Delivery accuracy
• People commitment and involment
• Continuous process improvements
• Energy efficiency, include support the purchase of energy-efficient products, services and design activities.
• Fast decision making
• Integrated Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system